Restored 1899 Rock Island Depot. Waiting Rooms restored to 1950. Historic items include railroad passes from 1870, timetables from the late 1800's, and restored ticket office with original wall clock and original working telegraph key. Freight house and Baggage room contain HO model operating railroad loosely depicting Council Bluffs - Omaha area. Rail cars are restored RI 17130, a 1969 bay window caboose and UP 5908, restored 1963 Budd built RPO, and a UP box car. UP 814, a 1937 ALCo; CB&Q 915, a 1902 product of the CB&Q's Havelock Shops, CB&Q 13855, a wood-sided caboose and CB&Q Club Car "Omaha Club" were moved from Dodge Park in Council Bluffs, IA to the RailsWest Museum in October of 1999.