View of the building's entrance at the rear (west) side. The south portion (on right)- known as Union Station - was originally built in 1913 by the Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe, a subsidiary of AT&SF, The 11-story center (white portion) and 8-story north portion were added in 1932. The last SF passenger train stopped here about 1967. Renovation occured in 1982. The upper floors are unoccupied.
(submitted by Rich A. on 11/19/12)